Friday, January 20, 2012

Mindfulness


 Oh yes, my mind is full of things but I can't get rid of the feeling that for most of the time it's full of rubbish. The same with the time. And with my room- whenever I have a free day, I start it with cleaning up my room. Looks like rubbish are inseparable part of life! But rubbish wasn't the thing I wanted to write here about. I read article about mindfulness, new trend in psychology and coaching that helps to focus on what's happening right here, right now. We can have a lot of things, plans, etc. but without proper concentration on things, we won't fully appreciate happy moments, delicious meals, breathtaking views. We can't stop the time but we can try to catch the moments- to notice the smell of tea, taste of it, how it warms our body from inside, how our fingers are holding the mug, etc. Let's fill our minds with good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment