Saturday, August 6, 2011

Selective artist's memory

Memory is a tricky thing- it contains countless amounts of informations...but how many of them are worth remembering? How many of them are actualy important for me as a human being? Ok, I need to remember that toadstool is poisonous or which clothes to wear when it's -20 outside, but how many small, wonderfull things I've already forgotten... Kind words, small meaningful gestures, smiles in the street, tastes of delicious dishes, etc. There are so many moments I'd like to save from oblivion! Sun charming out freckles on my cheeks, coffees on balcony, smell of pines or meadow heated by the sun, awkward feeling in a second before telling something I'm afraid to say, chilly clear water surrounding naked skin, taste of ripe tomatoes, the way my friends smile, heartbeat while watching breathtaking view... 

No comments:

Post a Comment