Sunday, August 7, 2011

Book of my life

There are many tickets from all over the world in the Book of my life. There are dried flower petals between the pages- as a reminder of birthdays, guys, balls. There are chapters describing cities and countries, there are stories about my favourite sweaters and dresses. There are endless lists of what-to-do today/tomorrow/this year/in life. There is magic 102 List, with dreams and wishes. There are drawings in margins, picturing my emotional states. There are short notes from friends, written with their handwriting. There are circles left by  cups with coffee and spots left by tears. There are photographic plates used as a bookmarks, with more or less important moments caught on them...

There's me, built from small pieces. Still unfinished, still uncomplete, still in progress, still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment