Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Powerless

 Today I realized one obvious thing: I have only one body for my whole life. It's not like a dress that I can change everyday and throw away after its "time of glory". I was so tired after few busy days that when I came back home from the train station in the afternoon, I went straight to bed and slept five hours. And I'm sure I won't have troubles sleeping tonight. Hmm... Simply truth: I am my body, my body is me. My freckles are me. All that I accept or not- is me. My body is not only a can for my soul, it's something much more... It's my tool for living, working, creating! From this perspective eating junk food, complexes, lack of sleep, lack of sport, lack of relax seems to be such a stupidity!
 Look, isn't it mad and masochistic to watch TV and magazines, desire looks we'll never reach? And it looks like we're all too blind too see that this is pure madness that makes us feel bad with ourselves! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment