Saturday, June 4, 2011

Zen mood, Day 2


 Another busy and warm day, again I'm drowning stresses and unimplemented plans in cup of jasmine tea. I'm not going out tonight, oh no, don't even ask me. This afternoon will be just for me, for things that should be done long time ago. The time will slow down, blood will calm down, thoughts will fall asleep, I'll get rest. 

I read an interview with fashion designer, Jeremy Scott. He was asked about his inspirations, where he get them from? (Typicall question for designers!) I really like his answer- that it's impossible to explain. They come from nowhere and everywhere. I also like his approach to postmodernism- he accepts it and creates postmodern fashion. We live in postmodern times- he says- and that's so exciting! 

I don't have that much enthusiasm for our times, I rather long the good old days. But maybe that's wrong way of thinking? "Maybe there were better times but these are ours".


No comments:

Post a Comment