Saturday, September 6, 2014

Coated


 Dog days are over, no doubt about it! Time to dig out from the bottom of the closet sweaters and coats, jackets and scarves. Thank you Nature & Weather for giving me a little time  before freezing, because as every year, the cold came too fast and found me without a proper clothing. Being so euphoric about beauty of summer dresses, I completely forgot that I threw away my only coat that was so shabby and worn out. 

 To complicate my life even more, this year I decided to sew the coat myself- oh yes, I'm an expert at this! (complicating my life, not sewing) And now I feel the cold autumn's breath on my neck, while I'm on a quest to find the proper fabric and time + energy to actually sew the whole thing. Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment