Saturday, June 28, 2014

And....ACTION!



 Plans and dreams are great, but as long as they'll stay un-materialized, you'll never know the real value and beauty of them and you'll never know the full potential of yourself. Taking action, making a step towards realization of set goals- that's the trick to unlock great inner powers, satisfaction and energy. 

  Don't get the false impression- I can probably count myself as one of the biggest procrastinators I know- I'm finding out all the "good" reasons why not to do what I promised to do and I know also the fantastic feeling after the things are done. And I guess this is the key- to chose action despite little discomfort in the beginning, but leading to satisfaction, instead of comfort in the beginning, but leading in the end to disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment