Thursday, October 10, 2013

Post it or postpone it?


Q: How long does it take to write a blog post?
A: Not too long and very long.

 Why? Very long because what is written here is an effect of over 26 years of observations, conclusions, discussions, inner monologues, read books, etc. It all ferments in my brain, gets fragmented in my memory and shows up here. And not very long because when I have the right word/phrase/illustration/feeling I just let the words magically flow from my thoughts onto my fingers, then into virtual reality and trough the screens and your eyes into your thoughts.

 Sometimes I have an idea for blog post and asking myself "Should I post it or rather postpone it?". The answer should be always: Post it! Often the smallest thoughts that have the chance to see the daylight ("bloglight"?) are turning out to be the most adequate, universal and personal  not only for me but also for you my Dear Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment