Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Smile! And keep smiling

Why do we smile? What is the purpose of face muscles that shape the smile on our faces? Why except the anger and fear our faces shows also joy? It's not to defend us from wild animals. It's not making us wiser in any way. But it makes life so much pleasant, isn't it? :)

How strong a smile must be if it can force You to smile back? I like to feel how my mouth corners are rising slowly...just one more second and....yes...yes! I'm smiling! Even if the day was hard or I feel bad with myself-someone or something makes me smile again.

The greatest smiles are those unexpected, those given for free, smiles from strangers in the street, from kids. Once I found really nice definition of love: "Love is a warm smile that becomes a habit".

If you think about it... We're very rich without any money. We can smile, hug, think, laugh, dance and sing. We can build with our words and thoughts, we can change with our touch and we can express with our voice and moves- every one in its own unique way. It's good to be a human!

No comments:

Post a Comment