Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shook me all night long



I forgot about AC Dc and their song "Shook me all night long". Their music is so energetic and made me wonder what can shook me all night long? What can make me stay awake, feeling the thrill (maybe on Blueberry Hill, like Louis Armstrong? :)), not wanting to sleep...? Good conversation. Good old friends. Dancing. Do you remember nights in front of campfire when no one wanted to go sleep? That magic in the air and the impression of something extraordinary. Ahhh, the feeling when you're on the right way! On a "Highway to hell"! Or another... When you are so full of energy, when you're under a "High voltage" and you want to make milion things at once, when your body is ready, mind is clear and your heart is brave. Do moments like that come or I can induce them? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment