Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pink Diva

 In the morning I was watching some of National Geographic programmes and it made me think that people and animals (or animals and people...) have so much in common! Gestures, face expression, being sociable or solitary, maternal instinct, etc. 

 I remember some classes, when lecturer asked us about an animal with which we identify- the animal in us. I chose dragonfly. Why? Maybe it'll be a topic for another post. But now I feel more like chameleon. I'm in a new enviroment where I have to wear pink blouse as my uniform. And even if I didn't wear pink before, I adapted to this colour quite fast. And to the rules, conditions, expectations. What's more, it gives me... sort of happiness! And now I wonder- if it's good to chameleon? Maybe instead of adapting to the conditions I should adapt the conditions to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment