Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn


 Carousel of time is unstoppable, summer turned into autumn, and winter is just behind the corner, waiting for its turn. Bright and neon colours turn into subdued and deep browns, beiges, oranges, greens, etc. Nature changes scenery, we change our wardrobes. 
  One of my latest small pleasures is buying fresh vegetables in stalls. No comparison to poor leftovers in supermarkets! 
  And another observation: just like vegetables, style in drawing needs time and proper conditions to ripen. I'm especially impressed with two artist lately: Eveline Tarunadjaja www.lovexevol.com/  and Cecilia Lundgren www.cecilialundgren.com/ . They already have recognizable style, line. I still see too much variety in my works and I can't find the essence of my style yet. Still tons of paper, liters of ink and boxes of pencils in front of me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment