Monday, April 4, 2011

All or nothing?

Again about Kuspit's "The End of Art". Yesterday I read the last chapter of it and found out, that the author is not that pessimistic- he sees a ray of hope in New Old Masters- new painters as good at painting as old ones, so also called masters. Hurrah! World is saved!

Today's evening. I was coming back from animation show (few of them really intresting, one or two extremally inspiring), it was getting dark. I noticed bushes decorated with raindrops. Water reflected the light of streetlights, I wish I could have had my camera with me. Then I remembered a girl on a show- she took few photos in the beginning, then left. I thought...I don't need to take photos of everything. I don't need to like everything. I don't want to know everyone and everything. I want to take photos of something that delights me, I want to know things that fascinates me. It's not about all or nothing, it's about something yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment