Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shoes for flying

 I hate buying shoes. That's one thing.

 The other is a story from highschool times. A month ago, on my favourite latino party, I met acquaintance and her friend. And that girl told me:"So you're the girl from the marten's story?!". Wow, I'm already a legend?! ;)
  It was in the first class of highschool. I was fascinated by youth subcultures and decided that Martens will be perfect sign of my interests and my need for being more rebel. The problem was I hadn't money for them, so I decided to draw projects, send them to the Martens company and maybe I'll be lucky enough to get a pair. I drew Martens covered with puzzles, yellow banana on green background, with no smoking sign, splashed with different colour paint,etc. Unfortunately I don't remember all of them and I don't have any pictures left. But anyway... They wrote me back! That they like my projects and would like to see more. In the next mail they offered me pair of shoes-I was in seven heaven! But when the package came, I was a little disappointed...I expected crazy shoes with flower pattern and I got navy blue with metalic shine. And the first road to school in them... They pinched my heels so badly! I don't know if they were to big or I didn't tend them well, but they cracked in few places. Now their role is to keep doors from my room open ;)
And to remind me, that I can make my dreams come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment