Thursday, August 21, 2014

Modern Obsessions


 We live in obsessive world, full of maniacs fooled by their manias. Seems like all of a sudden everyone is running to the gym while sipping what's left in their paper coffee cup and desperately trying to photograph it, share it and hope for others to like it.  Coffee can be a life-savior, keeping fit is healthy and photography can be a great hobby and even passion (aha, passion!  Another very fashion word.), but enough is enough! Soon all that passion, coffee, fashion, cupcakes, fitness, selfies & foodies will make me nauseous! Don't show me photos of your breakfast-tell me how are you? Describe me the most ordinary, non-glamour parts of your day, of your life. Show me things that wouldn't deserve a like. Let me into your modest, simple, real life; tell me the truth about yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. You're my hero. I truly love your art, of your drawings, but also the art of your writing. I can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete