Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hexe

Hexe means 'witch' in German. So today I met a witch that came to the shop and asked for something with cats. It fascinates me how different people are... How different stories they're bringing everywhere with themselves, wherever they go. I was so curious what kind of witch that woman was, does she cast spells or makes love elixirs? Maybe she can fortune-tell me? But I had to hold the horses of my curiosity and keep the customer-seller proper distance. From what she said, she was the good witch but she lost some friends when they found out. 

Oh! How nice and different she was from another woman, not from today... In my mind I'm calling her "Lady in a fur" but she was far away from being a lady and really close to be a witch in the true mening of the word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment