Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Before the Christmas rush


 I feel the Christmas pressure already on my back. List of people who I want to give presents is growing. Ideas for perfect gifts disappeared (why, o why I didn't write them down?!). Will I wake up one day and decide that I actually hate Christmas becouse of this madness? Well, this year I'm close to do that.

 My friend posted interesting appeal on her fb wall: to support small art galleries, shops, artists or friends that create something nice, becouse the money they'll earn, will go directly to their hands, for their needs. Not to big companies, that pay the lowest salaries to their workers and look for the cheapest labor force. Worth considering! It made me rearrange my shopping lists and plans. Imagine how positively world would change, if we'd choose to support people and their work, not corporations and their business plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment