Thursday, October 20, 2011

Allergies



People are allergic to different things but today I found out that there's  quite big group of people, who are allergic to words "Good morning". The symptoms are: loss of hearing, strange grimace, jerky movements, strong need of escape. I've notice that this allergy is very common in Poland. Sources of this disease? I'm thinking about two: low self-esteem and low public awareness. I'd like to see more people flirting on the streets. Not only lovers, but sellers flirting with the customers, passers-by flirting with each others, bus drivers flirting with the passengers, clerks flirting with petitioners... I'm walking the streets and dreaming of something I call 'social flirt' which basically means smiling to each other, joking, making everyday routine nicer...

No comments:

Post a Comment