Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blue bird

 I never had a dream in which i was flying, but sometimes when i watch the clouds in the sky, i imagine myself sitting on them like in very comfortable armchair. Unfortunately this dream can never come true... I was amazed when i first time noticed clouds are three-dimensional. I was looking out the window while car riding and then i saw that one cloud is lower than the other! Eureka! It was like discovery of America. Sometimes the spectacle of clouds and sun is breathtaking. I wish i had a super-extra-cool camera installed in my eyes, so i could shoot photos of what i exactly see-the most beautiful or interesting photo-situations are taking place when i don't have my camera with me!

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing person! But you know that! When i'm reading you, i can't stop smiling. Your words are so light. Your blog is like a le ciel dans une chambre.
    Sylwia.

    ReplyDelete